Casco Yoga Teacher Training RYT 200 is an opportunity to transform how you relate to the world. Whether you want to deepen your yoga practice, gain tools to lead a powerful life, become a yoga teacher – or a combo of all three! This training will take you on a journey of self-discovery using meditation, asana and inquiry.
Join our free INFO session on Tuesday March 17th at 8:15 pm! Sign up through this link
Dates 2020 |
August 21st – 23rd
August 29th & 30th
September 18th – 20th
September 26th & 27th
October 16th – 18th
October 24th & 25th
Hours are Friday’s 6:00pm-9:00pm, Saturday’s & Sunday’s 8:00am-8:00pm
// Dates are subject to change //
150 contact classroom hours (included are the training hours listed above, practice teaching sessions held at the studio and online video meetings TBD)
50 non-contact hours (non-contact hours include time outside/in-between each scheduled week and include personal practice teaching sessions, reading and writing assignments, yoga practice, meditation, group assignments and activities)
- Techniques | 90 hours
- Teaching Methodology | 30 hours
- Anatomy and Physiology | 25 hours
- Philosophy/Ethics/Lifestyle | 30 hours
- Practicum | 25 hours
Through CYTT you will learn:
- Baptiste Yoga Methodology and the Journey into Power sequence
- Traditional yoga philosophy
- Anatomy and physiology foundations as they relate to practice and teaching
- Alignment, modifications, and variations
- Sequencing and essential languaging and cueing
- How to give and receive feedback
- What holds you back in the areas that matter most to you
- Practical tools to create your most powerful and authentic life
100% attendance is mandatory and necessary to complete the training and grant certification.
Required Text (reading will be assigned throughout the program)
- Being of Power by Baron Baptiste
- Key Muscles of Yoga, Volume 1 or 2 by Ray Long
- Yamas & Niyamas by Deborah Adele
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
Payment Options Include:
EARLY ENROLLMENT: TBD
REGULAR ENROLLMENT: TBD
EXTENDED PAYMENT PLAN OPTION: TBD
For the application form please whatsapp us on +507 62655588 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Casco Yoga Teacher Training is a 200 hour Yoga Alliance course. Through the study of Baptiste Methodology, you will learn how to effectively teach Power Vinyasa Yoga.
500 E-RYT Maya Davis is facilitating this program and is assisted by Edwin Davis.
Maya Davis’s dream of becoming a yoga instructor began when she first visited Nicaragua in 2009. She began a practice of Vinyasa yoga and was immediately hooked. She saw her flexibility, strength, breath and body awareness improve and wanted to share this with others. In 2013 she completed her first 200hrs YTT and hasn’t stopped learning and training since. Now she teaches (Power) Vinyasa Yoga, Yin, Restorative, Core classes (combo Pilates and yoga), Tapasya Hot Yoga and her next goal is to add Post – and Prenatal to that. She holds her 500 E-RYT certification.
Life took an amazing turn in December 2015 when she found a beautiful studio location in Casco Viejo, Panama City. Together with her husband and passionate yogi Edwin Davis they opened Casco Yoga in January 2016. The studio combines their dreams of teaching and practicing yoga, as well as a beautiful community of people.