In-person & online schedule
The Casco high School
The Casco High School is located in Casco Viejo on Avenida B between 9th and 10th street. The space is indoors with wooden floors and for the relaxation classes we use airconditioning, for the rest of the classes we don’t as we’d like to sweat more. There are bathrooms and spaces to change your clothes.
For parking we advise the big parking lot by the flags/fish market which is only a 6 minute walk and free. Otherwise you can park at Casco Parking for $5.
Ancestral Comunidad is located on the 5th floor of a beautiful building right at Parque Urraca called Edificio Hispania. The cream colored historic building stands out along the modern high rises and trees. The entrance is located right at the park side, press intercom #14 and you can either take the cozy elevator or walk up the 5 flights or stairs as a pre-workout for your practice. The space for practice is open air, covered and overlooking the park. There is always free parking around the area.
How to join our online classes:
- Register for a class above & make your own account!
- Download the Zoom app (zoom.us) for free & sign up using your FULL NAME so we know who’s joining in practice 🙏
- 20/30 minutes before class you will receive an email with the zoom invite
- Make yourself comfortable with your mat, props, candle/diffuser and eye pillow/towel
- Class starts on time and we’d love to connect with you before and after 💕
Tips for yoga at home
- Set up a space in your home with the least amount of disctractions
- Have a big towel, small towel (or eye pillow), block (or book) ready for support during practice
- Turn on a candle, small lights, diffuser, anything to create a relaxing studio space
- For music you can follow Maya Davis on Spotify
- Stay hydrated and eat 2-3 hours before practice or just a little snack if needed
- During practice have your phone off or ‘do not disturb’