Dear yoga community,
Our online experience is created to support you in continuing your consistent practice and being in community, no matter where you are. Connect and interact with us and fellow yogis, just like at the studio!
We understand that there’s a complete change in work life and finances since the pandemic.. Our intention is that we can continue to do what we do, hold space in community and practice together.
Therefore we will ask you to support us by donating for classes, see options on how below. Our suggestion is a donation for a class if you’d like to pop in or do a monthly donation if you come regularly.
NEW —> We’ve created a Content Library! You’ll find all classes we offer from the schedule and they’ll be refreshed with new classes so that it’s easy to pick a class. You’ll also find extra content like Yoga Nidra to fall asleep too and soon pose break down videos. The content library is available for anyone with a Month Unlimited package ($100).
We will continue as normal teaching live as we love the connection, but we understand sometimes you need a practice at a time we don’t have a live class. If you’d love to have access but it’s too expensive right now please contact us and we will make it work!
There’s a beautiful opportunity here for us to connect and support one another.
Please connect with us about suggestions, questions and feedback.
Sending you love and hugs,
Eddie, Maya & Light
How to join our online classes:
- Register for a class above & make your own account!
- Download the Zoom app (zoom.us) for free & sign up using your FULL NAME so we know who’s joining in practice 🙏
- 20/30 minutes before class you will receive an email with the zoom invite
- Make yourself comfortable with your mat, props, candle/diffuser and eye pillow/towel
- Class starts on time and we’d love to connect with you before and after 💕
Tips for yoga at home
- Set up a space in your home with the least amount of disctractions
- Have a big towel, small towel (or eye pillow), block (or book) ready for support during practice
- Turn on a candle, small lights, diffuser, anything to create a relaxing studio space
- For music you can follow Maya Davis on Spotify
- Stay hydrated and eat 2-3 hours before practice or just a little snack if needed
- During practice have your phone off or ‘do not disturb’